Tuesdays on the Terrace
Tuesday, June 22 – Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7 PM
Amid the summer splendor of Puddle Dock, this popular concert series is held every Tuesday night from 5:30 to 7:00 PM, June 22 through September 14, 2021. Guests bring lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy the open-air concerts featuring music by local artists. Cost per concert: Members free*; Nonmembers $5
Beer, wine, bottled water, and light snacks are available for purchase onsite from Fezziwig's Food and Fountain.
*Membership - Members enjoy free admission to Tuesdays on the Terrace.
Many thanks to the following Tuesday on the Terrace sponsors and supporters:
COVID-19: All visitors are asked to review the Museum's COVID-19 precautions before visiting. All visitors and staff are required to wear a mask covering over the mouth and nose in all indoor spaces and outdoors when physical distancing of six feet (6’) between people who are not members of the same household is difficult to maintain.
Cancellation Policy: Concerts are weather-dependent. In the chance of inclement weather, a cancellation announcement will be made no later than 2 PM EST the same day of the performance by email to those pre-registered and posted next to the concert and date listed above. Due to the limited capacity of this event, there can be no refunds. However, should you wish to switch your admission ticket to another date, email info[at]sbmuseum.org.
2021 artist line-up:
- Celia Woodsmith, June 22 - Cancelled due to inclement weather
- Jordan Tirrell-Wysocki with Matt Jensen, June 29
- Prescott Park Arts Festival, July 6
- The Big Note Trio (featuring Ben Baldwin, Kent Allyn & Jesse Williams), July 13
- Tom Richter and the Sidewalk Boys, July 20
- Kid's Night featuring Bubble Magic by Sages Entertainment & Music by Mr. Aaron, July 27
- Chuck Walker Trio, August 3
- Joel Cage, August 10
- Sharon Jones, August 17
- Cormac McCarthy, August 24
- Dave Gerard/Truffle, August 31
- Lexi James, September 7
- Gary Sredzienski & The Serfs, September 14