Tuesdays on the Terrace
Tuesdays, June 21 - September 13, 2022, 5:30-7 PM
Tip: Ordering tickets to multiple concerts and only want to check out once? Add tickets for one concert to the cart and click the "Select Other Events" button and click "Tuesdays on the Terrace" and select additional concert(s) as desired.
About Tuesdays on the Terrace:
Enjoy acoustic music amid the summer splendor of Puddle Dock with Strawbery Banke's popular annual outdoor concert series. Each Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 7 PM, a variety of local musicians perform on the open-air stage.
Food and Beverage:
Food and beverage, including beer and wine, are available for purchase. Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic dinner. Alcoholic beverages, excluding beer and wine sold through Strawbery Banke's approved vendor, may not be brought onto the property.
Remember to bring lawn chairs or blankets, as the Museum has limited outdoor patio furniture and picnic tables.
2022 concert line-up:
- June 21, EJ Ouellette & Crazy Maggy
- June 28, Liz and Dan Faiella
- July 5, "Kids Music and Magic Night" with Sages Entertainment and Mr. Aaron
- July 12, Ben Baldwin & Kent Allyn
- July 19, "Chorus Night" with Sounds of the Seacoast and Portsmouth Pro Musica
- July 26, Sharon Jones
- August 2, Tom Richter & the Sidewalk Boys
- August 9, The Russ Grazier Quartet
- August 16, "Kids Dance Party and Magic Show" with Sages Entertainment and DJ Jay La Bella
- August 23, Liz Frame and the Kickers
- August 30, Dave Gerard/Truffle
- September 6, Chickenshack Bluegrass Band
- September 13, OldHat Stringband
- Members*: free
- Nonmembers: $5.00
- Children (under 3): free
*Strawbery Banke Members receive free admission. A promo code is needed for free admission and is provided to members via email. Not a member? Join today!
Parking at Strawbery Banke Museum is extremely limited. If the lot is full, visitors are encouraged to try nearby offsite parking options including Portsmouth's two parking garages: Hanover Street Garage (near Market Square) & Foundry Place Garage (near Sheraton, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites).
Due to the limited capacity of this event, there can be no refunds.
Concerts are weather-dependent. In the chance of inclement weather, a cancellation announcement will be made no later than 2 PM EST the same day of the performance by email to those pre-registered and posted next to the concert and date listed above.
Many thanks to the following Tuesday on the Terrace sponsors and supporters: