Children's Garden Activities
Strawbery Banke welcomes children in the museum gardens and has created a Victorian Children's Garden adjacent to the Goodwin Mansion that features fun and interactive learning experiences with a Victorian tea garden, plants that tell time, a butterfly & fairy garden, a language of flowers garden, and a two-story naturalistic Victorian treehouse.
Learn about the Strawbery Banke Herbarium.
- Make a Garden Journal (PDF)
- Make Your Own Herbarium (PDF)
- Decode the Secret Language of Flowers (PDF)
- Take a "Scavenger Hunt" in Mrs. Goodwin's Garden (PDF)
- Save Heirloom Seeds (PDF)
Special garden events designed for children include: