Partnering with Strawbery Banke Museum aligns your company with a nationally acclaimed cultural and historic landmark. Partnership puts your company before the 110,000 visitors throughout the year. While advancing your company’s marketing goals and philanthropic commitment, your Corporate Partnership also helps sustain the health and economic vitality of not only the museum but the seacoast community.
Annual partnership levels range from $1,000 - $10,000 and are available with options to support a specific event, program, or the Museum overall.
Some of the benefits available through our Corporate Partnership program include:*
- Logo w/ hyperlink on the website, throughout social media activities & in digital newsletters
- Banner displayed at select signature events
- Complimentary annual membership(s) for 2 adults + children under 17 providing:
- Free daily admission to the Museum
- Free tickets to select Signature Events (Baby Animals, 4th of July, Ghosts on the Banke, Candlelight Stroll)
- ½ price Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond ice-skating admission tickets
- Additional admission passes to share with employees/clients
- Discounts on-site rentals, private skating parties, and more
* Benefits vary by partnership level
For more information about Strawbery Banke Corporate Partnership opportunities please contact Wendy McCoole, Manager of Corporate and Community Engagement:
Phone: 603.422.7502 Email wmccoole[AT]sbmuseum.org