Celebrate with a holiday party or special event skating at Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond! This neighborhood rink provides ice skating in a festive atmosphere with a pond-like look and feel. State-of the art equipment maintains a smooth, safe ice surface throughout the winter season. An adjoining patio with heaters, viewing area, music and skate rentals provides everything your group needs to celebrate in a unique and festive way!
Please note that the dates for private rink rentals fill very quickly; if you are interested, reserve your spot quickly so you are not disappointed!
Private rental opportunities in two-hour periods are available at the following times:
December 2017: Tuesday 7-9:00pm * Wednesday 5-7:00pm & 7-9:00pm * Thursday 7-9:00pm
January - February 2018: Sunday 4:30-6:30pm & 7-9:00pm * Tuesday 7-9:00pm *
Wednesday 5-7:00pm * Thursday 7-9:00pm * NEW: Saturday night, 7-9:00pm!
$600 * $800 Saturday Nights
NEW: Private rental rates now include usage of the Lecture Hall inside of the TYCO Visitors Center (and adjacent to the rink)! Ample space for your party with a view of the rink!
- Rates include an unlimited number of skaters (up to rink capacity of 180).
- Rates do not include skate rentals, which are available at $5/pair for any guest who may need them.
- The patio adjacent to Puddle Dock Pond has benches and heaters to change into skates and view the action on the Rink.
- Our onsite café, Figtree Kitchen, can be open for your guests or for private catering. (Call 603-766-4300 for catering details.)
- If you are renting the rink for hockey, note that we only permit
pond hockey, and players must abide by posted pond hockey rules.
For more information on any of the above or to reserve your date, contact Monique Deforge at 603-422-7552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Eric and I wanted to reach out first thing this morning that say THANK YOU to your wonderful staff for helping to make our skate event last night such a huge success!! The weather was warm but they worked their magic to ensure we had ice by 6:30 last night. Everything went perfectly and your staff could not have been better.”