Strawbery Banke Museum's COVID-19 Precautions:
The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning, sanitizing, and ensuring the proper space for physical distancing. We ask our staff members the following questions each day and ask you, too, before you encounter other visitors:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put other guests and our employees at risk and come back another day when you feel better. We can reissue your ticket for another date or make a refund. If you have experienced any of the above common COVID-19 symptoms before visiting the museum, please remain at home.
We ask you to follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of other visitors and staff:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times while visiting the museum.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
- We require that guests (including skaters both on and off the ice) wear a cloth face covering over mouth and nose. If you don't have your own mask we can supply one, at no cost.
LABRIE FAMILY SKATE AT PUDDLE DOCK POND:
The protocols for skating are consistent with the precautions Strawbery Banke has followed all season as listed above.
Additionally, the museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning, sanitizing, and ensuring the proper space for physical distancing in rink spaces, which includes increasing the size of the outdoor patio. Click here to read the Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond Covid-19 precautions.