COVID-19 Precautions: The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning, sanitizing, requiring masks, and ensuring the proper space for physical distancing. We ask all visitors to follow these guidelines for their safety and the safety of other visitors and staff:
- Required Prescreen Questions:
Before arrival, prescreen yourself with the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, please do not put other guests and our employees at risk; reschedule your visit for another day when you can answer "no" to all of these questions. Please call 603.433.1100 or email info[at]sbmuseum.org and the museum can reissue your ticket for another date or issue a full refund. If you have experienced any of the above common COVID-19 symptoms before visiting the museum, please remain at home.
- Masks Required:
All unvaccinated visitors and employees are required to wear a mask covering over the mouth and nose whenever they are:
- In all indoor spaces.
- Outside, where physical distancing of six feet (6’) is difficult to maintain between people from different households.
- If you don't have your own mask, Strawbery Banke Museum can supply one at no cost.
Strawbery Banke fully supports all vaccinated guests who choose to continue to wear a mask.
- Physical Distancing:
Keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people outside your own group at all times while visiting the museum.
- Throughout the summer months, Camp Programs will be taking place throughout the museum grounds. For the health and safety of these campers, it is required to keep at least a 20-foot distance from these camp groups whenever possible.
- It is expected that adults will remain in close proximity to children in their own party at all times.
- Frequent Sanitation & Proper Respiratory Etiquette:
Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing/disinfectant.
Disinfectant is provided throughout the museum grounds. Practice proper respiratory etiquette, including coughing and sneezing into a tissue or your elbow rather than into your hands, and washing or disinfecting hands after coughing or sneezing.
Rest assured, everyone you see at Strawbery Banke Museum is committed to your health and wellbeing. All museum staff and volunteers are also required to answer the aforementioned prescreening questions each day before encountering other staff, volunteers, or visitors, and to follow all other COVID-19 safety precautions. Additionally, all staff and volunteers are required to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days after traveling out of New Hampshire or after attending a large group gathering.