Please read Strawbery Banke Museum's response to COVID-19 prior to purchasing Emerging Renewed guided tour tickets at the bottom of this page.
Strawbery Banke Museum's COVID-19 precautions:
The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning, sanitizing, and ensuring the proper space for physical distancing. We ask our staff members the following questions each day and ask you, too, before you encounter other visitors:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put other guests and our employees at risk and come back another day when you feel better. We can reissue your ticket for another date or make a refund.
We ask you to follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of other visitors and staff:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times while visiting the museum.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
- We require that guests wear a cloth face covering over mouth and nose. If you don't have your own mask we can supply one, at no cost.
Ticket cost and information: Advanced ticket purchase for guided tours is strongly encouraged as some dates and times may sell out in advance. Each guided tour is limited to 10 participants. Each person needs a separate ticket (including children under 5 who are admitted free).
- Strawbery Banke Members: Free*
- Non-Member Adults: $15
- Non-Member Children (ages 5 - 17): $10
- Non-Member Children (under 5): Free, but ticket required**
- Military, Military families, & Veterans: Free***
Member tickets on sale now*; Non-member ticket sales begin 6/24/2020
*Museum members who need assistance in reserving tickets(s), please contact the membership office at 603.422.7508
**No promo code needed to purchase the free child (under 5) ticket. All children must have their own tickets and be accompanied by an adult.
***Military, military family, and veterans receive complimentary tickets through the Blue Star Museum initiative. A promo code is needed to waive ticketing fees, which can be obtained by calling 603.433.1100. Upon arrival, please present pre-purchased tickets and a valid ID card.
Please click here for more information about Emerging Renewed -- An Interpretive Tour of the Historic Waterfront Neighborhood of Strawbery Banke
Click here to pre-order a picnic luncheon in Aldrich Garden from Fezziwig's Food and Fountain. All picnics delivered to Aldrich Garden and are packaged individually for groups.