Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols
The protocols for skating are consistent with the precautions Strawbery Banke has followed all season:
- All visitors to the museum are required to maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others outside their households at all times.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
**Note: Face masks are required by all visitors and staff, regardless of vaccination status, inside the TYCO Visitors Center**
Cleaning/Sanitizing: The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning and sanitizing:
- Ample time is built into the ice schedule between each skating session/private rental for cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched services, restrooms, skates, etc.
- Skaters MUST wait outside the building until 10 minutes prior to a skating session, even if they purchased tickets, and must leave the building/patio area NO LATER than 10 minutes after a skating session concludes to allow time to prepare for the next session. Public Skate Tickets can and will sell out. It is highly encouraged to check the Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond Facebook Page for session sell-outs and to come earlier in the day to buy tickets.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for visitor use.
Public Skate Tickets:
- Skaters are now able to purchase tickets for any same-day paid public skating session at the beginning of each day. The rink is unable to accommodate online or over-the-phone bookings.
Free Skate Tickets:
- Free Skate tickets for Tuesday’s 6-7:15 PM & Saturday’s 9-10:15 AM are given out no more than 10 minutes before the start of the session. These sessions are noted as “Complimentary Skate” on the ice schedule.
- Figtree Kitchen Café is closed for the season and unable to provide food/beverage service. Coca-Cola & snack vending machines are available in the TYCO Visitors Center. Cash or card accepted.