Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols:
The protocols for skating are consistent with the precautions Strawbery Banke has followed all season:
- All visitors to the museum are required to maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others outside their households at all times.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
- All visitors are required to wear a cloth face covering over mouth and nose, both on and off the ice.
Rink Capacity/Physical Distancing:
- To comply with physical-distancing guidelines and 50% rink capacity, public skating occurs in timed sessions with admission tickets on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tape is laid out on the TYCO Visitors Center floor to indicate a 6-foot distance.
- Seating is spaced following physical-distancing guidelines throughout the TYCO Visitors Center and the outdoor patio, which was expanded by approximately 500 sq feet.
- Rink rentals follow all COVID-19 protocols.
Cleaning/Sanitizing: The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning and sanitizing:
- Ample time is built into the ice schedule between each skating session/private rental for cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched services, restrooms, skates, etc.
- Skaters are asked to arrive NO EARLIER than 10 minutes prior to a skating session/private rental and are asked to leave the building/patio area NO LATER than 10 minutes after a skating session concludes for cleaning/sanitization.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for visitor use.
- Figtree Kitchen café is closed for the season and unable to provide food/beverage service.