VIRTUAL BABY ANIMALS: HERITAGE BREEDS AT THE BANKE
While the coronavirus pandemic has forced the cancellation of this year's live event, you can still enjoy Baby Animals: Heritage Breeds at the Banke with your family, virtually! Each year, Strawbery Banke Museum partners with farms and breeders as well as animal educators from NH, ME, MA, and NY who are experts in heritage animals including lambs, kids, calves, piglets, bunnies, chicks, and ducklings.
In place of admission, please consider making a tax-deductible gift to the Strawbery Banke Annual Fund.
Participating farms, breeders, and animal educators:
- Newly-hatched baby chicks, turkeys and ducklings
- Alpacas, Kerfluffle Fiber Farm (Lebanon, ME)
- Clun Forest Sheep, Riverbank Farm (Salisbury, NH)
- Gloucestershire Old Spot Pigs, Hampshire College (Amherst, MA)
- Gulf Coast Native Sheep, Heart Stone Farm (Milton, NH)
- Kerry Cattle, Kerry Cattle Association (Westminster, MA)
- Jacob Sheep, Hawthorn & Thistle Farmstead (Washington, ME)
- Lincoln Longwool Sheep, Weston Family Farm (Hancock, NH)
- Mulefoot Pigs, Dogpatch Farm (Washington, ME)
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats, Tiny Hill Farm (Milton Mills, NH)
- San Clemente Goats, End of the Road Farm (Berwick, ME)
- Shetland Sheep, Echo Valley Farm (Limerick, ME)
- Silver Fox Rabbits, Kerfluffle Fiber Farm (Lebanon, ME)
- Soay Sheep Hermit, Thrush Hill Farm (Fonda, NY)
Enhance the experience of Virtual Baby Animals: Heritage Breeds at the Banke by ordering Vanilla Sheep Cupcakes or Chocolate Piggy Cupcakes from Figtree Kitchen to-go. Orders must be placed each week by Thursday at 8pm and no-contact curbside pickup in Strawbery Banke parking lot each Saturday from 10 - 11am.
|Vanilla Sheep Cupcake||
Chocolate Piggy Cupcake
Virtual Baby Animals: Heritage Breeds at the Banke is generously sponsored by the Little Sister Foundation, Fidelity Investments, Exeter Hospital, Berwick Academy, Joanne Lamprey, Piscataqua Savings Bank and North Hampton Animal Hospital.